This website is owned, managed, and maintained by Minivision Technology (Jiangsu) Co., Ltd. (hereinafter referred to as "Minivision" or "us"). The information provided on this website is for reference only. This website does not assume any direct or indirect responsibility to viewers or any other person for any errors, inaccuracies, or errors in the transmission of information or information on the website pages in any way. For customers who violate the terms and conditions in this statement (hereinafter referred to as "you"), we have the right to demand remedial measures and pursue relevant legal responsibilities.
1、 Website usage rules
You must follow the following principles when using this website:
1. Comply with relevant laws and regulations of the People's Republic of China;
2. Comply with the terms and conditions stated in this statement and all relevant agreements, regulations, and guidelines disclosed on this website, while also adhering to procedures and practices related to the internet;
3. Do not use this website to engage in illegal and criminal activities, including but not limited to splitting the country, instigating others to commit crimes, infringing on computer security systems, interfering or disrupting network services, and other behaviors that endanger national security or harm social public interests;
4. Do not use this website for any behavior that may have an adverse impact on the normal operation of the internet;
5. Do not access this website or any part thereof in any illegal manner without authorization, or accept any services provided through this website, or connect to any other system or network of our server.
Unless you have complied with other terms of this statement or obtained our prior permission, you are not allowed to engage in the following activities for any purpose:
(1) Download, copy, display, distribute, disseminate, upload, publish, and distribute the content of this website;
(2) Modify, edit, or otherwise interpret the content of this website;
(3) Transfer, resell, or rent the content or services of this website.
If you violate the above terms when using this website, we have the right to demand that you correct or take all necessary measures (including but not limited to suspending or terminating your right to use this website) to mitigate the impact of your improper behavior on us.
2、 Intellectual Property Declaration
1. During the use of this website, no one shall infringe upon our or our affiliated enterprises or any other third party's intellectual property rights, reputation rights, or any other legitimate rights and interests, or engage in actions that harm our legitimate rights and interests, thereby causing adverse effects on us.
2. Except for media coverage and otherwise stated by Minivision, all rights to official products, technologies, applications, data, and other information (including text, icons, images, photos, audio, videos, charts, color combinations, layout design, etc.) published on the Minivision website (www.minivision. cn) belong to Minivision Technology (Jiangsu) Co., Ltd. and/or its affiliates, Protected by relevant laws.
3. Trademarks such as "Minivision Technology" are registered trademarks or trademarks of us or our affiliated companies, which are protected by law and are subject to infringement. Any content contained on the website shall not be considered as granting any license or right to use any of the aforementioned trademarks or logos without our or other parties' written permission, by implication, without objection, or in any other form. Without written permission from us or the trademark owner, no unit or individual shall use, copy, modify, disseminate, transcribe, or bundle any part of the trademark with other products for sale in any way or for any reason.
4. With our prior written consent and following our instructions, you may copy or distribute the website content, but you must ensure that the copy and distribution are complete and true, including but not limited to all relevant electronic documents, copyright and trademark announcements, as well as this statement itself.
3、 Limitation of Liability
1. We do not make any representations, warranties, or endorsements regarding any products, services, or information provided on the website. All products and services sold shall be bound by the terms of our company's technical service agreements, sales contracts, and other agreements.
2. We and our affiliates shall not be liable for any direct or indirect losses suffered by you as a result of using this website, including but not limited to any damages, liabilities, requests, losses or expenses arising from delays, inaccuracies, errors, and omissions in website content or services.
3. Based on the needs of product or service provision, we may use automated tools to access and collect public data from some third-party website platforms. We promise that the aforementioned data acquisition behavior will strictly comply with legal and regulatory requirements and be within the constraints of third-party public statements. If you have any questions or concerns about the use of our data (such as involving infringement of third-party rights), you can provide feedback to us through the contact information published on this website.
4、 Software and data download
1. All source code and binary software, sample code, APIs, SDKs, related documents, and other related materials (collectively referred to as the "Software") on this website, including applicable intellectual property rights, belong to us or our licensors.
(1) Malicious operations such as tampering or damaging software;
(2) Unauthorized dissemination or improper use of software;
(3) Reverse engineering, decompilation, disassembly, disassembly, adaptation, implantation, or other derivative operations on software;
(4) Study the internal implementation of our products in any way, obtain product source code, steal intellectual property rights, etc;
(5) Disclose the results of any software performance testing.
3. Software related warranties or commitments shall only be based on the provisions of the technology license agreement. Except for the warranties or commitments in the technology license agreement, we do not make any warranties or commitments, including but not limited to accuracy, reliability, timeliness, suitability for special purposes, or non infringement. We also do not assume any responsibility for losses caused by the installation or use of the software, and we reserve the right to pursue relevant legal responsibilities.
5、 Applicable Law and Dispute Resolution
1. All matters related to accessing or using this website shall be interpreted, enforced, understood, and governed in accordance with the laws of the People's Republic of China.
2. Any disputes arising from this statement shall first be resolved through friendly consultation between both parties; If negotiation fails, either party may file a lawsuit with the court with jurisdiction in Nanjing.
The title of this statement is for reference only and does not serve as a basis for interpreting the content of this statement.
2. We shall not be liable for indirect, incidental, special or any form of punitive damages, nor shall we be liable for any loss of profits, income, data, or data usage.
3. The interpretation rights of this statement and the final interpretation rights of this website belong to Minivision Technology (Jiangsu) Co., Ltd.